Events Coaching Education Consulting
Training Event – Our Next 5 day live training will be April 18th through the 22th, 2018. This is a very high content training on Performing and Non-Performing 1st and 2nd Mortgage Notes. Our next class TBD!
Just to name some of the things we will cover:
- We will be going VERY in-depth on how to do due-diligence to make sure your purchases are successful! – We will evaluate a tape together using my resources
- We will spend a lot of time on the LAWS to make sure you are protected and you clearly understand what you need to do! – No one else covers what we cover here!
- You will understand how to work any type of situation on a Note.
- You will understand how to effectively mitigate risks with notes
- You will learn how to find notes and make an offer on note pools
- You will know how to talk to Borrowers and Overcome Objections
- You will know how to set-up the right team and take advantage of what the Big Banks have already set-up for you. – They can and will do the majority of the work so you don’t have to.
- You will be able to effectively & legally raise money specifically for notes – Includes both PPMs and Crowd Funding
There is limited availability for this class so Sign-up Today. Please call us to register and for more information at (303) 732-6294.
Event – Annual Noteworthy Convention held in Las Vegas. http://noteworthyconvention.com/speakers/
What People are Saying:
– I had the opportunity to listen to Michele’s presentation at the Noteworthy Conference and it was terrific. Michele is very knowledgeable, and this was readily apparent throughout her presentation. Her background in the real estate industry has allowed her to excel in the note business, and she is kind enough to share the valuable information she has attained throughout the years with others. Overall, her presentation was one my favorites throughout the conference, and I look forward to hearing her future presentations. – Abbas Jessa, Managing Partner of Wentwood Realty LLC
– Hello Michelle, Thank you for your fantastic presentation at NoteWorthy! Easily the best session of the entire conference… – Alex Stepanov, ICM Group, LLC
Silent Running, LP is here to support you by providing the education you need with one-on-one coaching, video or audio series, and group seminars. To talk to one of our representatives about which plan is right for you please contact us now at: 303-732-6294 or email: email@example.com.
If you are an existing student go to our Login page